Switch Kit Tips, Info & FAQs
Our Switch Kit consists of documents that help new United Texas members move their financial relationship from a prior institution to ours.
We like to think there are a number of reasons people decide to bring their business to United Texas.
Whatever they may be, most of our members have prior accounts they need to address before doing so. This is often a real hassle.
At United Texas, we make it as easy as possible to become one of our members. The Switch Kit will give you everything you need, not just to close out accounts with other institutions, but then seamlessly transfer them to United Texas. It couldn’t be easier.
As a credit union, United Texas can only accept those who qualify for the Field of Membership. In order to join, one of the following must apply.
- You live, worship, attend school, or work in Bexar and Kendall Counties, Texas or parts of Comal County that lie west of U.S. Highway 281. Businesses that fall into these locations also qualify.
- You were a member of record as of April 14, 2005, the day it became a community charter.
- You were a member of record of the South Texas Healthcare Federal Credit Union (Charter 13172) as of December 31, 2006, the day it merged with this credit union.
- You are the spouse of someone who passed while within this credit union’s Field of Membership.
- You are an employee of this credit union.
- You are a volunteer for United Texas Credit Union.
- You are an immediate family member or part of the same household of someone within the Field of Membership.
- Organizations of qualifying individuals.
Any active members who depart the Field of Membership for whatever reason retain their memberships.
What is your routing number?
Our routing number is 314088860.
What documents will I need to change my payments to come out of my United Texas account?
You’ll need a copy of your latest billing statement with your billing information, your new United Texas account number and routing number, our automatic withdrawal form, a voided check from your new United Texas account and the former bank/credit union account information (for cancelled payments). Once you have all the necessary information to transfer your automatic payments, sent it to your biller. If you need help – our friendly Financial Service Officers can assist you every step of the way!
Next StepGo To Next Step
Switch Kit Why United Texas
- Transfers Your Accounts to United Texas
- Switch Kit Has Forms for Each of Your Account Features
- Close Out Old Account Once Forms Are Complete
- Switch Kit Forms Are Available Online
- Easier than Manually Doing Everything Yourself
"Y'all are the best credit union."Alice M., member since 1997
We don't have reviews for this, yet.
Share your story about Switch Kit at United Texas?
Next StepGo To Next Step
Switch Kit How it Works
How it Works
- Download our Switch Kit forms.
- Fill out all that apply to your account.
- Send completed forms to proper recipients.
- Close out your old account(s).
Related Products & Services
If you have questions about any of the Switch Kit forms, please contact us before you begin the process to avoid any unnecessary delays in your account being transferred.