Online Banking Tips, Info & FAQs
Manage your account anytime, anywhere.
Time is money, and with Online Banking you can save both! Instantly manage your accounts and perform many of the same transactions you would in a branch with just a few clicks. Online Banking is secure, convenient, and simple to use. Enjoy the added convenience of managing your finances 24/7 from any device with Internet access.
Online Banking Tutorial
How do I enroll in Online Banking?
Contact us, visit a branch, or complete an online banking application.
I'm locked out of my Online Banking account. How do I unlock it?
Our Online Banking has a feature allowing you to click on “Forgot Password” on the login screen of Online Banking. After you click on “Forgot Password,” you’ll be asked for your Online Banking username. Enter your username and click Submit. Then enter the e-mail address that is associated with your United Texas Credit Union account. You’ll get a temporary password at that e-mail address that you can use to re-establish access to Online Banking.
Next StepGo To Next Step
Online Banking Why United Texas
- Manage accounts and transfer funds
- Pay bills and deposit checks
- Set up secure email alerts
- Submit loan applications
- Retrieve statements
I really appreciate the staff. They are thoughtful and kind, always making sure I am up to speed with what is new or happening within the United Texas community. Thank you all Boerne Branch!Jeanne T., member since 2016
This is awesome and super helpful with your banking. Amazing qualities and features you will need for your banking.
Thank you, San for the feedback!
Anytime I have a question or a financial goal - I always appreciate the time and personal attention I am given. Being a member I really appreciate the great rates, online service that we have as members.
Thank you Patricia for your feedback. We sincerely appreciate your choice to be a United Texas member. We're here for you when you need us! Thanks again and have a great day! - Karla
Next StepGo To Next Step
Online Banking How it Works
How it Works
Contact us (210-561-4500) or visit any of our branches to enroll, receive a user name and get a temporary password.
Complete an Online Banking Application
Get a temporary password by mail in three to five business days.
Related Products & Services
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between United Texas accounts
- Pay bills with our Online Bill Payment service
- Deposit checks with Mobile Check Deposit using your mobile device
- Have access to Real-Time Card Fraud Protection for all of your United Texas cards
- Enroll in E-Statements
- Request a check withdrawal
- Set up e-mail or text alerts for your accounts
- Send secure e-mail communications
- Submit a loan application
- Set up automatic transfers
- Set up Bank-to-Bank transfers
- Manage your United Texas Platinum MasterCard® account
- View holds, pledges, outstanding NSFs or pending ACH transactions
- Download your account information into Quicken®
- Retrieve check or statement copies
- And more!