Remember, “Once a Member, Always a Member!”
United Texas Credit Union’s field of membership is limited to those with the following common bond:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school, and businesses and other legal entities located in Bexar and Kendall Counties, Texas, and that portion of Comal County, Texas that lies west of U.S. Highway 281;
- Members of record of this credit union as of April 14, 2005, the effective date of its conversion to a community charter;
- Members of record of the South Texas Healthcare Federal Credit Union (Charter No. 13172) as of December 31, 2006, the effective date of its merger with this credit union;
- Spouses of persons who died while within the Field of Membership of this credit union;
- Employees of the credit union;
- Volunteers for United Texas Credit Union;
- Members of the immediate family or household of people within the field of membership; and
- Organizations of such persons.
Note: Active members who leave our field of membership may continue to be members. If you terminate your membership, you must qualify via one of the above requirements to re-establish your relationship.