Partnership Program Tips, Info & FAQs
A no-cost enhancement to your employee benefits package.
As a United Texas Credit Union Business Partner, your employees and their immediate family members can take advantage of our many financial services – at no cost to your organization.
By providing your employees with the benefit of United Texas Credit Union membership, you are giving them the tools they need to make smart financial decisions.
Why is Financial Wellness so Important?
When an employee is stressed about money, it can negatively affect their professional life through lost productivity and increased sick days.
This can affect your organization’s mission and bottom line.
When You Become a Business Partner
Your employees will enjoy special member benefits such as:
- A rate discount on their first consumer loan or credit card balance transfer
- A rate discount on their United Texas Credit Union home loan
- Ultimate Checking with unlimited cash back paid monthly
- Instant issue debit cards
- Free coin counting
- A robust member discount program on a variety of valuable programs and services
- Access to over 5,500 shared branches and almost 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- United Texas Mobile app for Apple or Android
- Mobile Check Deposit to save trips to a branch
- and more!
When your staff banks with United Texas Credit Union, they can rest assured that they have a financial partner for life!
Financial Wellness Statistics
According to a recent PriceWaterhouseCoopers Employee Financial Wellness Survey:
- 33% of employees are distracted by finances while at work.
- 67% of employees report that they are stressed dealing with their financial situation.
- 19% of employees are providing financial support for parents or in-laws.
- 45% of employees overall have less than $1,000 saved for unexpected expenses.
- 49% of employees say they find it difficult to meet household expenses on time each month.
Next StepGo To Next Step
Partnership Program Why United Texas
- You can provide the benefit of financial wellness to your employees, enhancing your benefits offerings at no cost to your organization.
- Our mission is to improve the financial well-being of our members and the communities we serve.
- We are a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative.
- Since 1955, we've helped members achieve their goals and realize their dreams.
- We return profits to members through financial education, higher deposit rates, lower loan rates and low or no service fees.
I've been a member of this credit union since 1978 and they have never let me down. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly and always helpful. I will never bank anywhere else.Madeleine D.
Always great service, helpful and on top of everything! Home loan, auto loans, credit cards, everything made easy, and with exceptional customer service!
Next StepGo To Next Step
Partnership Program How it Works
How to Join our Partnership Program
- Click the red “Get Started” button to complete our request form.
- One of our staff will reach out to schedule an appointment (virtual or in-person).
- We can come to your location to introduce United Texas Credit Union.
- To take advantage of United Texas Credit Union products and services, interested employees will need to deposit $5 into a savings account. We can personally open accounts for your employees and help them set up Direct Deposit.
- If desired, we can also host complimentary onsite financial seminars on a variety of topics.