The health and safety of our members and staff is our highest priority.
Our lobbies are open to members, with the following Covid-19 restrictions:
- Lobby doors will remain locked during business hours, and visitors must present a valid photo ID to enter. If one of our staff members recognizes you, this requirement is waived.
- We ask you a series of COVID-19 screening questions. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions, you will be denied access to the branch.
- It is strongly recommended that you wear a mask for the entirety of your visit; however, if you can maintain social distancing, it is not necessary. We will ask you to remove your mask briefly in order to be identified.
- A maximum of six members will be allowed in the Headquarters Lobby at any time.
- A maximum of four members will be allowed in the other branches at any time.
- We will require that you restrict your visit to designated areas within each branch.
- Loan, New Account, or any other in-person, non-teller transaction, (i.e., Safe Deposit Box, Notary, or Medallion Stamp, etc.) will be by appointment only. Please contact us to make an appointment. We will have only one appointment at a time in each location. If you arrive without an appointment, you must wait outside until an appointment is available.
- Members performing teller transactions may enter the lobby without an appointment, if the office has not reached its maximum number of members.
- To ensure as many members as possible can be served, only members directly involved in a transaction will be admitted to the lobby.
How We Protect You
- Installing acrylic shields at workstations where members complete transactions
- Continuously cleaning all frequently touched surfaces
- Cleaning of appointment desks after every transaction
- Making hand sanitizer and tissues available throughout our offices
- Avoiding physical contact with others
- Practicing social distancing
- Washing hands frequently for at least 20 seconds
- Providing gloves for employees who have cash handling duties
- Asking employees and members who feel ill to stay home
- Suspending all business-related travel for our employees
Alternative account access options
We offer many ways to serve members confined to their homes, or who choose to limit public contact for health reasons during this time.
- Online Banking – 24/7 access to your accounts at utxcu.com. Contact us if you need to enroll in this service.
- Mobile Banking – 24/7 access with mobile apps for your Apple and Android devices.
- Mobile Check Deposit – Via Mobile Banking, this service allows you to conveniently take a picture of your check with your smart device to make a deposit.
- Call Center – Call 210-561-4500 or 800-531-8456 Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, and on Saturday from 8:30 am – 1 pm. Text and online chat are available with our Call Center team.
- E-Branch – Apply securely online by logging into your Online Banking account, or call 210-561-4500 or 800-531-8456 to begin the application process. You can finalize most loan documents remotely with our electronic signature service.
- Home Loan Center – For service, apply online, call 210-561-4500 or 800-531-8456, or e-mail email@example.com to connect with our home loan team today.
- Member Service – You may open membership applications and deposit accounts over the phone via our Call Center. You may also open an additional deposit account under your existing account by logging in to your Online Banking account and choosing “Open Additional Account” under the Accounts portion of the Main Menu.
- Concierge Service – If you’re unable to visit us in person, we’re happy to travel to you. Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- ATMs – Our Headquarters, Medical Center and Boerne locations have ATMs that accept deposits.
- Mobile Wallets – To avoid cash, take advantage of Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay with your United Texas debit and credit cards.
- Night Depository Box – All branches offer this 24/7 service to accept deposits.
Your funds are safe
Please rest assured that your funds remain safe and secure with United Texas Credit Union. Our private insurer, American Share Insurance, insures your deposit accounts for up to $250,000 each, and there is no limit on the number of insured deposit accounts.
Additionally, if you prefer to have cash on hand, we urge you to please only withdraw what you will reasonably need. Withdrawing large sums of cash puts you at risk.
Reduce the threat of Covid-19 scams
It’s an unfortunate fact of life that criminals often use disasters to fraudulently gain access to your personal information. While we may verify your identity by phone, we will never call you to ask for your account number or passwords. Please contact us at 210-561-4500 or 800-531-8456 if you believe a scammer has contacted you.
We’re here for you
If you are experiencing a financial hardship or if there are additional ways we can serve you, let us know. We are your credit union, and we want to do everything possible to protect your financial security, as well as your personal health.
We are sincerely grateful that you have chosen United Texas Credit Union as your financial partner.
Please take care of yourself and your loved ones during this challenging time.