The health and safety of our members and staff is our highest priority.
You are not required to wear a face-covering in any United Texas Credit Union location.
- We encourage wearing a mask or face covering for the entirety of your visit; however, it is not required.
- We will ask you to remove your mask briefly to identify you.
How We Protect You
- Acrylic shields at every teller workstation where members complete transactions
- Continuously cleaning all frequently touched surfaces
- Making hand sanitizer and tissues available throughout our offices
- Avoiding physical contact with others
- Practicing social distancing with floor markers as reminders
- Washing hands frequently for at least 20 seconds
- Asking employees who feel ill to stay home
Alternative account access options
We offer many ways to serve members confined to their homes, or who are limiting public contact during this time.
- Online Banking – 24/7 access to your accounts at utxcu.com. Contact us if you need to enroll in this service.
- Mobile Banking – 24/7 access with mobile apps for your Apple and Android devices.
- Mobile Check Deposit – Via Mobile Banking, this service allows you to conveniently take a picture of your check with your smart device to make a deposit.
- Call Center – Call 210-561-4500 or 800-531-8456 for live telephone support anytime, 24/7. Text and online chat are also available with our Call Center team Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, and on Saturday from 8:30 am – 1 pm.
- E-Branch – Apply securely online by logging into your Online Banking account, or call 210-561-4500 or 800-531-8456 to begin the application process. You can finalize most loan documents remotely with our electronic signature service.
- Home Loan Center – For service, apply online, call 210-561-4500 or 800-531-8456, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with our home loan team today.
- Member Service – You may open membership applications and deposit accounts over the phone via our Call Center. You may also open an additional deposit account under your existing account by logging in to your Online Banking account and choosing “Open Additional Account” under the Accounts portion of the Main Menu.
- Concierge Service – If you’re unable to visit us in person, we’re happy to travel to you. Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- ATMs – Our Headquarters, Medical Center, and Boerne locations have ATMs that accept deposits.
- Mobile Wallets – To avoid using and handling cash, take advantage of Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay with your United Texas debit and credit cards.
- Night Depository Box – All branches offer this 24/7 service to accept deposits.
Your funds are safe
Please rest assured that your funds remain safe and secure with United Texas Credit Union. Our private insurer, American Share Insurance, insures your deposit accounts for up to $250,000 each. There is no limit on the number of insured deposit accounts.
Additionally, if you prefer to have cash on hand, then we urge you to please only withdraw what you will reasonably need. Withdrawing large sums of cash puts you at risk.
Reduce the threat of Covid-19 scams
It’s an unfortunate fact of life that criminals often use disasters to fraudulently gain access to your personal information. While we may verify your identity by phone, we will never call you to ask for your account number or passwords. Please contact us at 210-561-4500 or 800-531-8456 if you believe a scammer has contacted you.
We’re here for you
If you are experiencing financial hardship or if there are additional ways we can serve you, then please let us know. We are your credit union, and we want to do everything possible to protect your financial security, as well as your personal health.
We are sincerely grateful that you have chosen United Texas Credit Union as your financial partner.
Please take care of yourself and your loved ones during this challenging time.