Have you ever thought about a home equity loan?
If you are in Tarrant County, our Fort Worth home equity loan options may be just what you need right now.
Contact any of our loan officers listed below for more information or apply by clicking the link below – please choose “Cash-Out Refinance” for your loan type and enter your preferred loan officer’s name in the comments to work directly with him.
- Jesus Castillo – (210) 561-4644
- Jon Llanes – (210) 561-4659
- Jorge Rocha – (210) 561-4574
- Layton Shelton – (682) 350-9058
What is a home equity loan?
A home equity loan is just that—a loan. What makes it unique, however, is that you can use your home as collateral. This means that with the Fort Worth property you already own, you can take out a loan to help you with whatever expenses you may have.
What can it do?
While you can use this loan for pretty much anything you need, it is a great way to start working on your bigger financial projects. It can help you:
- remodel your home
- consolidate high-interest debt
- pay off medical expenses
- pay for college
- take care of any emergency expenses
- get cash
Do all of this, and more, with a fixed-rate line of credit.
Is a home equity loan right for me?
You are not the first person to ask if a home equity loan is right for you. At United Texas Credit Union, we understand the time and energy that goes into making these big financial decisions.
Here are some questions to ask yourself to see if a home equity loan may be right for you:
- Am I currently working to pay off a high-interest loan?
- Do I have any outstanding bills that I need to pay?
- Do I have personal or financial goals that I need money to pay for?
- Do I want to make changes to my home before I sell it?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, it may be time for a home equity loan.
Why United Texas Credit Union?
- Competitive interest rates starting as low as 4.35% APR*
- Terms up to 30 years
- Ability to borrow up to 80% of the appraised value**
- No prepayment penalties
How we help
If you are new to the idea of a home equity loan and not too sure how it works, we are here to help. But don’t worry — these loans offer competitive rates and a proven history of lower interest rates. And, depending on the loan amount, you may not have to worry about third-party closing costs.
For more information or to get started on your Fort Worth Home Equity Loan with United Texas Credit Union, complete the form below, call us, or click the button below to start your application. Please choose “Cash-Out Refinance” as your loan type and enter your preferred loan officer’s name in the comments section.
*APR means Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are effective as of September 9, 2022. The specific rate and term will be dependent upon your credit rating, collateral value, amount financed, and other factors. Rates and terms are subject to change without prior notice; other restrictions may apply. Payment per $1,000 is approximately $18.57 per month for 60 months at 4.35% APR. Membership eligibility is required. Texas properties only.
**Independent appraisal (at member’s expense) required on Home Equity Loans over $100,000.
United Texas Credit Union is a lender licensed under the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry under registration number 516820.
Home Equity Lenders:
- Jesus Castillo, NMLS ID 321443, (210) 561-4644
- Jon Llanes, NMLS ID 1754564, (210) 561-4659
- Jorge Rocha, NMLS ID 513941, (210) 561-4574
- Layton Shelton, NMLS ID 2252700, (682) 350-9058
Normal credit criteria apply.
Our standard online loan application is not valid for Home Equity Loans.