Let your money work for you with a new Ultimate Checking Account!
Our cash-back checking account gives you debit card rewards…and so much more!
Earn 1/2% unlimited cash back on all signature-based debit card purchases automatically, every month.
There are no caps or minimums to worry about, so the more transactions you make, the more money you earn.
Ask about our limited-time special offer!
Designed for you and loaded with benefits, Ultimate Checking delivers more of the things you love:
- Direct Deposit – get paid up to two days early
- Free Online Bill Pay – pay who you want, when you want
- Real-Time Card Fraud Protection
- Up to $750 of Overdraft Privilege for qualifying members
- Direct Deposit up to two days early
- IDProtect®¹- protects the account owners from identity theft and includes credit file monitoring, ID theft expense reimbursement coverage², and resolution services
- AD & D Insurance² – up to $10,000
- Cell Phone Protection² – up to $400 of replacement or repair costs if your mobile phone is stolen or damaged. You’re covered for up to four devices when you pay your phone bill using your Ultimate Checking account or your United Texas Platinum Mastercard.
- Debit Advantage® – receive Buyers Protection² and Extended Warranty² on any item(s) purchased in full with your Ultimate Checking Account Debit Mastercard.
- Rideshare Protection² – Enjoy up to $100,000 of AD & D coverage and $10,000 of accident medical expense benefits if injured while traveling in a rideshare vehicle. You also have up to $250 for personal property benefits when you pay for the rideshare with your Ultimate Checking account or a United Texas Platinum Mastercard.
- Travel & Leisure Discounts – (Available online only)
- Roadside Assistance Service² – 24-hour coverage, up to $100 per occurrence for up to two reimbursement claims per 12-month period.
- $hopping Rewards™ – Enjoy exclusive offers and discounts at thousands of leading online retailers. Simply shop online using our customized portal and receive cash back!
- Health Discount Savings – Enjoy savings on vision, prescriptions, and dental services.
After you open your Ultimate Checking Account…
Access and manage your Ultimate Checking benefits by visiting the Member Portal or by downloading the app for your iPhone or Android device.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I open an Ultimate Checking account?
You may open an Ultimate Checking account by calling 1-800-531-8456 or by visiting any of our locations.
Is there a fee for this account?
Our Ultimate Checking account is $6 per month, however, we offer several ways to reduce or waive this fee, depending on your other relationships or account activity with us. Even with the fee, the account offers substantial value-added savings with benefits such as ID theft protection, cell phone protection, rideshare protection, and so much more!
Do you charge any fees for my debit card once I open an account?
We do not. When you open your Ultimate Checking account, you also receive a Debit Mastercard at no additional cost. You also have the option to personalize your card and take it with you before you leave our office.
Which ATMs can I use for free?
You may use any ATM located at a United Texas branch, or you may use any of the almost 30,000 ATMs in the nationwide CO-OP ATM Network surcharge-free.
Can I deposit checks with my smartphone?
Yes! You may use our free Mobile Check Deposit service with the United Texas Mobile app. This is available for any Apple or Android device.
How do I order checks for my account?
To order your first set of checks, call 1-800-531-8456 or visit any branch. For any recurring check orders, go to Main Street.
You’ll need the following information for online orders:
- Your account number
- Your routing number: 314088860
- Your control number
- The check number you would like your new book of checks to start with
Not sure what style of check you want? Take a look at Main Street’s catalog of check options.
What is Overdraft Privilege?
For qualified members, Overdraft Privilege is an extra line of defense for your Checking Account. This service saves you the embarrassment of a bounced check and protects your debit card transactions. With Overdraft Privilege, you’ll pay an overdraft fee for each overdrawn transaction up to your pre-approved amount, but you’ll avoid the merchant’s returned check fee and stay in good standing with your favorite businesses.
Are you ready to open your Ultimate Checking account?
1 Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s) and their joint account owners subject to the terms and conditions for the applicable Benefits. Some Benefits require authentication, registration, and/or activation. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students.
2 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance. Insurance Products are not insured by any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.