Carvana Tips, Info & FAQs
It's a whole new way to buy a car
As a United Texas member, you can take advantage of our partnership with Carvana, a new way to buy a car.
Car Buying Simplified
Buying your next car just got easier. With Carvana, you can complete the entire vehicle purchase process online. Browse, buy, finance, trade-in, and even sign contracts from your couch and enjoy free, as-soon-as next-day delivery straight to your door.
With little to no overhead, Carvana is able to offer lower vehicle prices, high-quality cars, and a memorable car buying experience with no additional fees. that means you walk away with more money in your pocket, and the satisfaction in knowing you stayed within your budget.
Peace of Mind
Carvana Certified vehicles have never been in a reported accident and undergo a rigorous 150-point inspection, allowing you to be confident in the quality and safety of their vehicles. From there, enjoy the peace of mind that comes with their 7-day return policy.
From our Blog
Should I get pre-approved with the credit union prior to shopping on Carvana's website?
Yes, we recommend pre-approval prior to shopping so you know the price range of vehicles that you can afford.
How can I view Carvana's inventory?
You may browse and shop Carvana’s inventory online at https://www.carvana.com/partnerlending.
Where is Carvana located? How do I get my vehicle?
Carvana is different than a traditional dealership because they don’t have a physical sales lot. Instead, they come to you! After finding a vehicle on Carvana’s website, you can choose delivery or pick up from a vending machine as soon as the next day.
Can I see the car before I purchase it?
Cutting out the dealerships translates to lower cost on every vehicle they sell. What does that mean for you? They pass the savings on to you in four ways:
- lower prices
- premium cars
- a better experience
- no hidden fees.
Vehicles are displayed with full 360-degree views, imperfections are called out, and all features are listed. Once the vehicle is delivered, Carvana offers a 7-day money back guarantee as well as a 100-day warranty.
Do Carvana vehicles come with a warranty?
Yes. Every vehicle comes Carvana Certified with a 100-day/4,189 mile “Worry-Free Guarantee”.
Does Carvana accept trade-ins? How can members receive trade appraisals?
Yes. Carvana’s instant trade-in appraisals are completed online (https://www.carvana.com/trades) and Carvana picks up as soon as the next day. Carvana’s offer is valid whether you want to apply your trade-in value to a new purchase or just get rid of your old car. Importantly, Carvana’s offer also isn’t binding. You may use the trade tool to understand what your vehicle is worth no matter who you end up selling it to.
Can I test drive a Carvana vehicle?
Carvana offers a 7-day test-own. You can drive the car and even take it to a mechanic for an inspection during that time. If for any reason you would like to return the vehicle during that 7-day period, Carvana will arrange a time to retrieve the car and refund
payment in full.
Will Carvana be responsible for the taxing and titling?
Yes. Carvana will complete all taxing and titling. This is available in any state.
Next StepGo to Next Step
Carvana Rates & Calculator
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use. We cannot and do not guarantee their accuracy or their applicability to your circumstances. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
Auto Loan – New/Used
|2003 - 2019 Model Years||as low as 3.30% APR*||up to 48 months|
|2004 - 2019 Model Years||as low as 3.50% APR*||up to 60 months|
2009 - 2019 Model Years
|as low as 3.60% APR*||up to 66 months|
2012 - 2019 Model Years
|as low as 3.80% APR*||up to 72 months|
2015 - 2019 Model Years
|as low as 5.10% APR*||up to 84 months|
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are effective February 8, 2019. The specific rate and term will be dependent upon your credit rating, collateral value, amount financed and other factors. Rates and terms are subject to change without prior notice; other restrictions may apply. In-house refinances are not eligible. Auto rates are eligible for protection product discounts. Discounts vary by protection product. Lowest discounted rate with the purchase of protection products is 3.30% APR (up to 48 months). Payment per $1,000 is approximately $22.27 per month for 48 months at 3.30% APR.
Next StepGo To Next Step
Carvana Why United Texas
- Certified Inventory of over 15,000+ vehicles all with: low mileage, no reported accidents on CarFax, and a 150-point inspection
- Convenient shopping experience from home or on the go: you can buy online with delivery or pick up available as soon as the next day
- More for less: You save valuable time and money by shopping online
- Buying with confidence: 7-day money back guarantee, 100 day/1,489 mile warranty
- Easy trade ins: Carvana will give you a firm offer for your car in less than two minutes and pick it up from you. No pictures needed, no inspection hassle.
- A great experience: Carvana has a 4.7 out of 5-star rating across 28,000+ customer reviews
We don't have reviews for this, yet.
Share your story about Carvana at United Texas?
Next StepGo To Next Step
Carvana How it Works
How Carvana Works
We make your car-buying experience easier through our partnership with Carvana.
Inspect – Every vehicle Carvana sells is accident-free, and must pass Carvana’s 150-point certification process.
Virtual tour – Carvana’s technology takes you inside and out, highlighting all the important features and imperfections.
Make your purchase – Need financing? Contact us to get pre-approved.
Have a trade-in? Carvana will give you a value in two minutes.
Ready to buy? Twenty minutes at your computer is all it takes.
Contact Carvana – If you are already approved, call 1.844.214.2369 and their customer advocates will walk you through the process.
Delivery or pick up – Carvana will bring the car straight to your driveway, or you can experience Carvana’s Vehicle Vending Machine.