Business Loan Tips, Info & FAQs
A loan intended for business purposes.
Get a low-rate loan for your business and start living your dream. We offer a variety of different business loans, and we can even help you pick the one that best suits the needs of your business.
Starting a business? Ask yourself these questions first.
Starting your own business can be quite the leap of faith. Before you jump, here are some questions to help you know if you’re ready:
1. Am I an expert?
Passion is great, but it’s not enough. To be an effective consultant or independent professional, you need unique knowledge and expertise to impress your clients and keep them coming back.
2. Do I have the cash?
Starting a company is a pricey endeavor. You need plenty of cash on hand for everyday expenses and emergencies, too. Be generous in your estimates — plan for the worst while you hope for the best.
3. Can I be my own boss?
Managing yourself is an acquired skill. If you’re comfortable overseeing your own schedule, setting your own target goals and keeping yourself on task, you’re well on your way to becoming your own boss.
4. What’s my business plan?
Before you launch, you should have a detailed business plan that covers cash flow, marketing and sales, plans to raise capital and even an exit strategy. It may seem like a lot of work, but it’ll save you time and trouble down the road.
5. What’s my pitch?
As the head of your own business, you’re a full-time salesperson. You’ll need an elevator pitch — a way to describe your product or service in the shortest amount of time. Sales are essential to your success, so start working on your confidence and delivery.
What documents are required for a business account?
Here is a convenient list of necessary documents.
Next StepGo To Next Step
Business Loan Why United Texas
- Local Decision Making
- Low rates
- Straightforward application
- Loans for equipment, business vehicles and real estate including investment real estate
- Lines of credit and term loans
- SBA Guaranteed Loans - We're an SBA Preferred Lender
United Texas Credit Union has been such a help to our family. They have assisted us with car loans and business loans. We would recommend them as your financial partner.
Thanks so much for the positive feedback. We sincerely appreciate your membership!
Next StepGo To Next Step
Business Loan How it Works
How to get a Business Loan
If you’re not yet a member, you’ll need to complete a membership application and open a Business Savings account with a minimum $5 opening deposit.
To apply for a business loan, submit a Business Loan Application, a Personal Financial Statement and any other documents required for a business account.
Please provide the following information for your business loan request:
- Three years of federal business tax returns, including all schedules
- Year-to-date business financial statement (interim statement)
- Three years of federal personal tax returns, including all schedules: a start-up, proforma balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flow and business plan
Here’s a complete list of the business loans we offer at United Texas:
- New and Used Business Equipment, Agricultural Equipment
- New and Used Vehicles for your Business
- Real Estate for your Business or Investment (Rental Property)
- SBA Guaranteed Loans – we are a Preferred SBA Lender
- Lines of Credit
- Mastercard BusinessCard