In order to access your accounts on United Texas Credit Union’s Online Banking, you will need to follow the steps below.
To gain access to United Texas Credit Union’s Online Banking site:
- Click the button below to go to UTXCU’s Online Banking site when you’re ready.
- Click the “Forgot Password” button.
- For security purposes, you will see a randomly-generated username. Enter your FCACU Online Banking username and press enter.
- If you have more than one e-mail address on file, you may select which one will receive the notice.
- You will receive an e-mail verification code at your selected e-mail address. It can take up to 15 minutes to receive this email. Upon receipt, enter it to continue resetting your password.
- You’ll then receive an e-mail with a temporary password that is valid for 20 minutes.
- Upon receipt of the second e-mail, click the “Back to Sign In” button.
- Log in with your username and temporary password.
- Enter your graphic word if applicable.
- Next, create a new password that meets the requirements listed on the page. You may keep your FCACU Online Banking password, as long as it meets UTXCU’s requirements.
- Hit “Submit” and you’re in!