We have added a new tool on our website for users who need an accommodation in order to use it. The new web accessibility widget is a red icon in the lower left-hand corner of each web page. Visitors with visual, auditory, motor, or other impairments can click on the icon to have a variety of ways to make our website more user-friendly.
The following options are available with the accessibility tool:
- Using the keyboard rather than a mouse for site navigation
- Making the cursor larger
- Adding a horizontal line to assist in reading
- Contrasting colors in three schemes
- Making the text larger
- Removing color from the website
- Highlighting all hyperlinks
- Changing the font to one that is more legible
- Reading the page content out loud (screen reader)
The accessibility menu supports over 24 languages and will automatically display in your local language, allowing you to understand our website’s accessibility features regardless of where you’re from or what language you speak.
Best of all, this new tool can provide accommodations for website visitors who need them, without altering the experience for our visitors who do not need any assistance in viewing our site.
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on utxcu.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours and we will be happy to assist.