We are relocating our Braun Branch from its current location in the Braun Pointe Shopping Center to a new standalone building at 10023 West Loop 1604 North. The new Braun Branch is on the other side of Loop 1604 from our current location – next door to Walgreens.
On September 9, United Texas Credit Union Board members and Officials broke ground at the new Braun Branch. It is scheduled to open in the fourth quarter of 2019. This new location will offer the following amenities:
- a universal employee concept where any staff member can conveniently assist members
- three member service offices
- a central teller pod for cash transactions
- a drive-through lane with Saturday drive-through hours
- tablets for members to access their accounts
- a conference room for the convenience of the community
This branch has been many months in the making. It is a state-of-the-art facility, and the new location will allow for greater access to people who live and work in the area. We are excited to get the doors open and let members enjoy this new, modern space to conduct their financial business.
Check this page often for updates on our progress.
Contact us if you have any questions or comments about our new branch!