Digital banking can save time, money, and help the environment. Not sure about making the switch to paperless? Check out our infographic below and consider these facts:
Paperless = More Security:
- Paperless statements are more secure. A recycle bin is easier to break into than a computer.
- 85% of identity theft crimes come from paper, such as stolen checkbooks, statements, etc.
- You need to organize stacks of paper, while you can instantly search digital statements.
- The average American home gets 23 pounds of wood pulp delivered each year.
- 19 billion commercial mailers, equaling 533 million pounds of paper, are delivered per year.
- Switching to e-statements reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 23 pounds.
- Stamps, checks and envelopes add up to $100 per year to pay bills.
- Automatic bill payment means no more missed payments, which helps keep your credit score in good shape.
- Lower costs for your credit union means lower fees and better rates for you.
Ready to Go Paperless?
We can help you go paperless with the following products and services:
Contact us today to enroll in any of these convenient and time-saving services. It’s a win-win!
If you like what you read, then join our e-mail list!